"I know those who are mine", Jesus once said. In an anonymous society, our role as a church is to give people a home, get to know them and encourage them. In this module you will learn how you can make the church personal and create an atmosphere in which an attendee can become a family member who will be accompanied and supported through his various phases in life.
- Make a growing church personal through small groups
- Integration - from attendee to family member
- Encouraging people to personal growth - Next Step
- Pastoral ministry at the heartbeat of our time with focal points such as: sexuality, marriage preparation, wedding, family, prayer and counselling
- Church, meeting the needs of society
Date: 24.01.2020 / 25.01.2020
Time: 8:30 - 17:00
Cost: CHF 260 / CHF 180*
Location: ICF Zürich, Samsung Hall, ICF Center
*For Non-Swiss residents
Specials in addition to the modules
We would like to offer you the possibility of seeing how church is planned and implemented. The following SPECIALS allow you to see behind the scenes.
Our Team Night United of ICF CREATIVE takes place every Thursday before the module (start 7:00 pm).
All ministries that help with the ICF Production meet together.
More details here