KIDS & YOUTH
We love shaping, encouraging and challenging the next generation in their faith - because they are the greatest potential of our church! In order to achieve this, you will learn to communicate faith-related contents in age-appropriate and creative ways and to see and respond to the needs of the different age groups.
- Vision & values of Next Generation
- How YOUTH and KIDS can take place despite Covid and what we have to pay attention to
- Preparing content for children and youth in age-appropriate and relevant ways
- Working with current methods and media
- reaching a personal level with children and young people, forming small groups, promoting friendships
- Discovering, applying, deepening the talents of kids and teenagers
- finding and developing staff
- Kids safety
Kids: Kathrin Hänsch
Youth: Silas Ulrich
Date: 20.11.2020 / 21.11.2020
Time: 8:30 - 17:00
Cost: CHF 260 / CHF 180*
Location: ICF Zürich, Samsung Hall, ICF Center
*For Non-Swiss residents
Specials in addition to the modules
We would like to offer you the possibility of seeing how church is planned and implemented. The following SPECIALS allow you to see behind the scenes.
Our Team Night United of ICF CREATIVE takes place every Thursday before the module (start 7:00 pm).
All ministries that help with the ICF Production meet together.
More details here